NOTE: The meeting on 28 March will be at Hoxne Village Hall as the Bowls Club will not be available on that date.
Diana's session on 4th April is now unthemed.
Sue swapped dates: February 21st (was Sue) and April 11th (now Richard).
- Sessions run from 10.00 to 12.30 at Eye Bowls Club. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 9.50, to allow the person ‘setting up’ time and space to prepare.
- The cost for each session is £3; this includes tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Remember that we will continue to set up two tables for still life, as last year. A plan is available.
- Sessions are flexible: if you have a topic or the work of a particular artist that you would like to pursue, then please feel free to do that.
- If you find your session a bit daunting to organise, it is always possible to pair up with another member and to share both sessions.
- In the event of bad weather - snow or ice - the session will be cancelled.
- If your name is on the list to run a session and you are unexpectedly unable to do so, please contact one of the reserves (Rachel Ritchie and Ann Cork) or another EAG member to do a swap. Let Noreen know so that she can change the programme on our website.
- More information on workshops will be circulated nearer the time.
- If you are running a model and still life session and are unable either to pose yourself, or find a friend or neighbour to do so, please contact:
- Sally Tyley 01379 788007
- Sally Procner 01379 669073
- Lesley Buckwell 01379 870691