For information on the workshop of 8th November, go to Messages (click here).
- Sessions run from 10.00 to 12.30 at Eye Bowls Club. PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 9.50, to allow the person ‘setting up’ time and space to prepare.
- The cost for each session is £3; this includes tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Remember that we will continue to set up two tables for still life, as last year. A plan is available.
- Sessions are flexible: if you have a topic or the work of a particular artist that you would like to pursue, then please feel free to do that.
- If you find your session a bit daunting to organise, it is always possible to pair up with another member and to share both sessions.
- In the event of bad weather - snow or ice - the session will be cancelled.
- If your name is on the list to run a session and you are unexpectedly unable to do so, please contact one of the reserves (Rachel Ritchie and Ann Cork) or another EAG member to do a swap. Let Noreen know so that she can change the programme on our website.
- More information on workshops will be circulated nearer the time.
- If you are running a model and still life session and are unable either to pose yourself, or find a friend or neighbour to do so, please contact:
- Sally Tyley 01379 788007
- Sally Procner 01379 669073
- Lesley Buckwell 01379 870691